Monday, August 23, 2010

Insomnia.

Blahh... I'm unable to sleep at the moment. I got a cold, have a class tomorrow - or rather, today in about 8 hours - and I can't sleep worth anything. Campus is 45 minutes away and I'll be driving there for the first time. So. I'm a bit nervous. I need to be up at 6 am to get ready and leave in time for class. It's been three hours of tossing and turning until I just decided to get everything packed and ready out of sheer boredom. Then I turned on my pc, browsed DA for a few minutes, and decided to speedpaint myself into sleepiness.

Which kind of worked, but not really.

Anyway, this is what I whipped up in about twenty or thirty minutes. It's rough and silly, but I had fun hah.


Airships for the win!

Anyway, sorry for the mini rant. I'll try and sleep now. xD

~
Yukimi

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!! I hate stress like that! But best of luck!! <(''<)
    That's really cool! The lighting looks so epic, nicely done! :O :D

    ReplyDelete