Thursday, August 26, 2010

Drawing from Life

This article explains why it's so important better than I can: http://news.deviantart.com/article/126906/ Additionally, I can't speak for myself too much here since I have only started heavily referencing life for a few months now. However, I can totally say that it's improved how I draw a hundred percent.

That's all for an update. I'm getting over the cold, though there's a wheezing cough that's being kind of stubborn, but other than that I'm great. I'm pumped and ready for my exercise class tonight! Woot.

Also have math homework to catch up and try to keep on top of, need to outline the next couple weeks' assignments so I can manage my time well enough to finish commissions in a timely manner and continue the never-ending quest of part-time job hunting.

Anyway, that's it~
Yukimi

No comments:

Post a Comment